Coordinators: Aleksandra Aleksic and Aleksandar Fatic
Most people believe that they make decisions rationally. However, whether this is so, and what is the role of our values in the decision-making process, and what should it be; we talked about the value and decision in the philocafe.
Some of the issues we have dealt with are:
– What is the relationship between decisions and values?
– What is it that leads us to make a certain decision?
– Are decisions made rationally, or based on emotions?
– Where is responsibility in the context of decision-making?
– What is the role of our body reactions in decision-making?